Oops, He Did It Again!

Luke 17: 3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. 4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him. 

My dad has some form of Parkinsonism. It's not exactly Parkinson's, but is very similar. One of the side affects of this is that my dad gets constipated. It's not just normal constipation, but to the point that he will skip his meals, because he things that's what's making him constipated, despite our trying to explain the logic otherwise.

It's not just normal constipation, but to the point that his bowels will plug up our plumbing with my husband or dad frantically plunging hoping that everything doesn't overflow. Fortunately for me, God gave me a patient husband, who doesn't loose his cool when my dad clogs the toilet again. I feel so blessed to have my dad living here with us for whatever period that God allows. Luke 17: 3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. 4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him

Since these are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my experience, they may not reflect the whole meaning of the verse.

I'm including You Tube Video clips on caregiving that I found interesting, inspirational, or might be helpful to others, but am not responsible for the content in the videos. Always check first with a physician before trying any suggestions mentioned.
By: Virginia Allum 



Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog