Technology through Google Made It Possible for My Dad to Read About His Medical Conditions

Matthew 9: 12 But when Jesus heard that, He said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. 13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

This is a very moving Bible verse. Of course, this means that Jesus was sent here to save sinners from their sins, but I have used this verse for a more literal purpose.

My dad has several different health conditions, one of which is Macular Degeneration. I got my computer out, so we could read about it and I could make the print larger, so he could see it. Additionally, we could watch video clips on You Tube and he could hear people talking about this issue. Technology through Google made it possible for us to find out more about this, as well as other health issues over the months. I feel very blessed to have had this opportunity to spend time with my dad.

Now, back to the original meaning of the verse. In the same way that a physician can't cure a patient if they continue to deny they are sick, Jesus couldn't save those who didn't believe that they were sinners and that He was here to save us from our sins. So sad that some deny that they need Salvation!

Since these are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my experience, they may not reflect the whole meaning of the verse.

I'm including You Tube Video clips on caregiving that I found interesting, inspirational, or might be helpful to others, but am not responsible for the content in the videos. Always check first with a physician before trying any suggestions mentioned.



Caregiving Video: Adjusting Font Style and Size in Google Chrome
By: Babcock LDPVI via You Tube



Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog