A Busy Christmas

The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the gray head. Proverbs 20:29

Sometimes, it's difficult to make choices! I want to do it all! We started Christmas morning out at my daughter's house. We got to watch the grandkiddos open the remaining presents and had brunch with them.

Then, we left in time to have Christmas lunch with Dad at the Veteran's Home. Lunch is when they usually have the meal for the holiday and we try to be with Dad on the special holidays, if at all possible. We played some solitaire while waiting for the lunch.

After visiting with Dad for a while, we headed back to have dinner with my daughter's family. Everything was yummy and I ate far too much! Afterward, we headed home. Although we were really tired when we got home, we really enjoyed getting to do a little of all of it. We are really blessed to get to have this extra time with Dad!

Since these are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my experience, they may not reflect the whole meaning of the verse.

I'm including You Tube Video clips on caregiving that I found interesting, inspirational, or might be helpful to others, but am not responsible for the content in the videos. Always check first with a physician before trying any suggestions mentioned.



Caregiving Video: Grab Bar Installation for an Accessible Bathroom
By: Lowe's Home Improvement via You Tube


Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog