The Final Phase

I had to fill out Dad's final income tax forms. I had so many mixed feelings about this. Ever since Dad passed, I knew that it was something I needed to do to finalize his finances for him. I felt good about being able to help my dad with this final phase, but it also brings about feelings about how final it really is...or is it?

I realize that it isn't truly final, because I will see Dad some day in heaven. I know he had a really full life and that I am very blessed to have been given five of his last years and to be able to spend them with him. Not to mention that, but my family has been very blessed to be with their Grandpa and their Great-Grandpa. He touched the lives of so many!!!

When I took the forms in for processing, I found out that Dad didn't earn enough money in the year in order to file tax forms. Part of me wanted to be sad after the appointment, because this was one of the last things I could do for him, but instead Christ gave me great joy, because the part in yellow was the primary thing on my heart. I was truly blessed!

Always Check with a Doctor before Implementing the Suggestions in a Video!


These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog