I Hadn't Realized It Was Bothering Me

Ephesians 3: 17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

I realize this isn't exactly what this Bible passage is talking about, but it did seem to apply to my situation in a different way today. I ate a late breakfast around 10:00 a.m. Usually, I eat breakfast first thing, but today, I had to run some errands, first. 



I was thinking about how hungry I felt and couldn't wait for lunch. I looked at the clock on my computer and realized that it was only 11:30 a.m. That means that there's only been one and a half hours since I ate my breakfast. That's not enough time for me to be that hungry.  I realized that I needed to drink some water right away. Sometimes a person is really thirsty and they think that they are starving when they are just dehydrated. 



Then, I need to be prayerful about whether there is something stressing me that's causing me to feel like I'm hungry-that's what I'm doing right now. I'm uncertain at this point, and need to focus on being filled with all the fullness of God, instead of thinking of eating. Actually, by the time I typed the previous sentence, it dawned on me that I've had to deal with some things and paperwork related to my dad's passing a few weeks ago. I think that's what it is. I miss my dad and taking care of these issues reminds me of how much I truly miss him! I am so thankful that Christ showed me what was bothering me rather than letting me eat the doorknobs off. That's one of my sayings, "I'm so hungry, I could eat the doorknobs off!"

Care Giving Video: Caregiver Training: Wandering/UCLA Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
By: Dr. Linda Ercoli, UCLA Health via You Tube
Always Check with a Doctor before Implementing the Suggestions in a Video!



These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog