Christ Has Provided Supportive Friends and Family



 I have shewed you all things, how that so laboring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how He said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:35

I have been truly blessed by our wonderful family and friends that Christ has provided for us. They have been supportive about missing activities, dinners, outings, etc. when I needed to be there with Dad when he had another bout of pneumonia or some other malady.

These caring people never made me feel guilty for bowing out of our joint activity at the last moment. They weren't carrying some mental tally sheet that said I had missed far too many activities. They never made me feel that I had to make a choice between my ailing Dad and them. 

They have been there for moral support. They cut me slack when I need it and help me refocus when that's necessarily. I truly feel that I'm not the only one who has been blessed by having this extra time with Dad. It's also apparent in the wonderful things I see in those I care about. I have shewed you all things, how that so laboring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how He said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20: 35  


Since these are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my experience, they may not reflect the whole meaning of the verse.

I'm including You Tube Video clips on caregiving that I found interesting, inspirational, or might be helpful to others, but am not responsible for the content in the videos. Always check first with a physician before trying any suggestions mentioned.
By: Cas Desilva via You Tube

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog