The Flip Side-Not Wanting People to Worry About Me

As a father pities his children, So the Lord pities those who fear Him. Psalm 103:13 NKJV

After I broke my heel, most of the staff and some of the patients that we know at my Dad's Veteran's Home would seem concerned about the progress of my broken heel. They would ask about it intently every week when my husband would wheel me down to see my dad.

When I was using the walker, I remember trying to push myself harder to make it all the way down the hall, so they wouldn't worry so much. Maybe, God used this drive as extra incentive to trying hard to become more ambulatory.

When I could finally walk some, I hobbled my way down that hall, so they could see that they no longer had to worry about me. God is good and has been there every step of the way, even when I couldn't make any steps myself.

Since these are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my experience, they may not reflect the whole meaning of the verse.

I'm including You Tube Video clips on caregiving that I found interesting, inspirational, or might be helpful to others, but am not responsible for the content in the videos. Always check first with a physician before trying any suggestions mentioned.
By: Riyadh K via You Tube


Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog