What a Difference Something Like a Haircut Can Make!

My son, pay attention to my wisdom; Lend your ear to my understanding, That you may preserve discretion, And your lips may keep knowledge. Proverbs 5:1-2

Last week, I noticed that my dad's hair was a little shaggy around the back. Nobody probably noticed it, because Dad has little to no hair on top, but my dad likes to be neat and trim. I stopped by and asked to make sure that Dad had enough money on the books to pay for haircuts and they scheduled one for this week.

Actually, I asked her to schedule one for every week. My dad enjoys having his hair cut so much that I told her that if he runs out of money, let me know and I'll put more money on his account, so he can have haircuts every week.

Anyway, when I went to see Dad yesterday, the first thing he said was, "Did you notice my haircut?" I complemented him on it and told him how nice he looked. What a difference something like a haircut can make!

Caregiver Tips: Caring for Cancer Patients
By: Robert Bowden, Cancer Wise, Lisa Garvin. MD Anderson Cancer Center via You Tube




These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog