It Seemed Like Forever in Getting the U.T.I. Results Back

Receive my instruction, and not silver, And knowledge rather than choice gold; For wisdom is better than rubies, and all the things one may desire cannot be compared with her. Proverbs 8:10-11

I called every day or two to see how Dad was doing and if they had gotten the results back from the Urinary Analysis, so he could be put on antibiotics. It seemed that every time I called, they thought the results would be back soon. I hated waiting, because my dad gets disoriented every time he has Urinary Tract Infections.

In my mind, it would seem like it's difficult for my dad when he's been disoriented for several days. I know I never liked feeling that way and figured he wouldn't, either. It seemed like it took them forever in getting the U.T.I. results back, but they finally did, although it probably wasn't as long as it seemed.

I also asked the nurse to make sure Dad was prescribed a more powerful Probiotic to take with his antibiotics. One time before he went to the Veteran's Home, his body reacted to the antibiotics and he got C. difficile, known as C. diff. It was absolutely terrible. It's where they have lots of diarrhea. Dad was on quarantine for three months, because it was highly contagious. The grandkids couldn't go see him and I needed to wear gloves and use antibacterial wipes lots. I don't want Dad to go through that again.

Tips for Caregiver's Health and Sanity
by: Jim, The Transplant Helper via You Tube



These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog