Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. 



I sure wasn't the same yesterday, today and forever! I was running around like a chicken with their head cut off. I was frantic, at times, and lethargic and irritable at others.   I didn't think I felt that way,..............................but I was wrong!!!!

Fortunately for me, no matter how much I was trying to mask the pain of my Dad's death it was slowly creeping up and I had modeled how out of control I really was.  I am so very glad that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8  He's the one I needed to lean on. I couldn't lean on through all of this and He never deserted me! Additionally, he made my husband so understanding through all of this. He was an immense help!


Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse/s. Debbie


Caregiving Video: Lewy Body Dementia-Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Pathology
By: Osmosis via You Tube

Remember to discuss these video tips with a physician before implementing any of these!

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog