Remembering When...

Luke 23: 42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when Thou comest into Thy kingdom. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, to day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

I picked this Bible passage, because it mentions remembering. Well, as I sat there by Dad's bedside holding his hand the night before his death, I tried to recall all the events in our lives together.  I told so many stories, of when we went camping, when he had a gas station and took my brother to work with him, when we went fishing together, so many, many fond memories.

I even stuck in some not so fond memories, like when I got carsick on a camping trip and had to stick my head out the window, because we weren't allowed to stop and how Dad had to apologize to the driver behind us, because he had to clean of his car.

As I was remembering when, Jesus was calling Dad unto His kingdom as in this verse: Luke 23: 42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when Thou comest into Thy kingdom. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, to day shalt thou be with me in paradise. Actually, I hadn't thought of the parallel in both things until I started writing this. Jesus is so amazing and draws me to see His magnificent hand in all things!


Care Giving Video: Lewy Body Dementia: Most Common Disorder You've Never Heard Of
By: Dr. Bradley Boeve, Mayo Clinic via You Tube
Always Check with a Doctor before Implementing the Suggestions in a Video!

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog