Trusting Christ Instead

John 10: 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life: and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.

I'm not exactly sure what I am going to write, but when I saw this Bible passage, I knew it was the one I needed to use for this post. Why? I'm not certain, at this point, but know Christ will show me by the time I finish typing.

I think it might have something to do that I keep thinking, thinking, thinking, in the day and in the night ever since Dad was  put on Hospice and passed a week later. When I think too much, I keep getting sharp pains in my head. Sometimes, they keep me up for hours during the night, but I usually don't get headaches.  

I just realized what the focus of this post is about and hope I do justice to what Christ just had in my mind. All the thinking, is worry. All the pains are drawing attention to my worrying too much and not trusting Christ through this. I have said for years that worry is like you're saying to God, "I don't exactly trust you're going to take care of me, so I'm going to worry until I figure out how to solve it." Well, that's what I must be doing when I'm thinking, thinking, thinking until I get pains in my head. I'm not trusting Christ to guide me through the things that need to be done. I'm not trusting Christ to give me the right decisions on what to do with Dad's possessions and finances, so I'm worrying about it, when, in fact, Christ has shown me exactly what to do with these situations in ways that are much better than I ever thought of.  Christ is showing me that I need to turn and listen to His voice, instead of staying in my head and worrying about everything! What a relief! Now, I need to pray for the willingness to do this!


Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse/s. Debbie


Caregiving Tips Video: Caregiver Training: Tips on Meal Prepping for Seniors
By: myCNAjobs via You Tube

Remember to discuss these video tips with a physician before implementing any of these!

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog