The Show: Cheyenne

This last weekend, we were flipping through the channels. I stopped looking any further when I got to the show, Cheyenne. The lead man is Clint Walker. When I was little and would watch this show with my dad, I thought Clint Walker looked so much like my dad.  Or maybe it was that my dad looked a lot like Clint Walker.

I had such a positive memory of my dad, while I stared at the show on TV that afternoon. I turned down the volume of the show, because I didn't want anything to interfere with the moment. 

I miss my dad lots, but I don't wish him back here. If I even start to have thoughts like that,  I am always reminded that God's timing for each of us is impeccable, so I can't really go there, trying to challenge God's choices and timing. I just sat back and enjoyed the few minutes of special memories that that show had for me.

Care Giving Tips Video: The Short Answer: What Causes Dementia?
By: John Morrison, UC Davis, BrainFacts.org via You Tube
Always Check with a Doctor before Implementing the Suggestions in a Video!


These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog