A Surprise Picture!

Yesterday, I opened a letter from a relative. In it, there was a picture of when we all got together to go out to eat at a buffet. My dad and his wife were there, both, now deceased. My grandmother's husband, who has recently passed. My one uncle and his wife, who have passed, and my other uncle who had passed and his wife, who, thankfully, hasn't.

It brought memories of all the fun that we had together at the buffet. I remember everyone gathering together and striking the perfect pose to commemorate this wonderful gathering of relatives that rarely got together.

I just wanted to hug my dad when I saw the picture. I thought it over and over, even though I know it's an unrealistic desire, but that's what I thought. I like the way that Jesus allows me to have these fond memories flood back periodically to fill that whole in my heart that my dad's passing left. I am very blessed!

Care Giving Tips Video: Challenging Behavior
By: Teepa Snow's Positive Approach to Care via You Tube


Always Check with a Doctor before Implementing the Suggestions in a Video!
These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog