F Troop!

My husband was watching F Troop recently, when floods of wonderful memories came back to me! I remember sitting in the front room with my dad and the rest of the family watching F Troop when it first came out.

It's kind of a slap-stick funny show about a group of bungling troopers who protect the fort. I remember my dad laughing and laughing throughout the show! What a wonderful memory! During that time, my dad who worked several jobs to make ends meet, was there in the moment enjoying himself!

It's like Christ gives me snippets of joy with fond memories of my dad even though I hadn't thought about them in many years. It feels like He is healing my heart, because of my dad's passing, one positive memory at a time. I am so blessed that Christ looks after me like that!

Care Giving Tips Video:Your Amazing Brain-Dementia Explained-Alzheimer's Research UK
By: Dr. Tim Rittman, AlzheimersResearch UK via You Tube


Always Check with a Doctor before Implementing the Suggestions in a Video!
These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog