Glad Dad Died before COVID 19

Romans 5: 8 But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 

My dad passed less than a year ago and I miss him dearly. Knowing this, it may sound strange to see I've said that I'm glad that Dad died before COVID 19. My dad was in more pain before he passed, but that's not why I feel this way. 

This has crossed my mind quite a few times over the last couple of months. I am so glad that my dad doesn't have to go through the COVID 19 pandemic. It's kind of scary, in and of itself when you hear about so many people passing away with respiratory issues. 

Not only that, but my dad would have been fearful for all his family and worry about whether they could get infected. I'm glad that when he passed, he didn't have these concerns on his mind. I'm glad that my dad passed peacefully and didn't pass with respiratory distress, which seems like it might be scary to have all that going on when you're passing. 

On the other hand, I feel great empathy for those who have elderly loved ones during COVID 19. I would think that being elderly and knowing that those who are elderly are more often those who are the most vulnerable to this voracious COVID 19 Pandemic has got to be scary to say the least.  Additionally, it's got to be difficult for family members worrying about their elderly relative and possibly not being able to visit them. Fortunately for us, Christ is right there with us through thick and thin, if we let Him.


Care Giving Tips Video: What's the Difference Between Alzheimer's and Dementia?
By: Trinity College Dublin via You Tube


Always Check with a Doctor before Implementing the Suggestions in a Video!
These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog