A Little Concerned About the Details

1 Peter 5: 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you. 

I got a little concerned about the details in order to provide a safe environment for my dad. Well, I didn't have to worry for long. My son and his father-in-law and family volunteered to come down and put safety bars in the shower for my dad.

Additionally, they agreed to put a flat screen TV on the wall of my dad's bedroom, so that he could watch TV from either the bed or his recliner. It may not sound like such a big thing, but God knew what our immediate needs were and provided for them. That's no small thing! I feel very blessed to have my dad here with us and family and extended family to support us. 1 Peter 5: 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you. 

Since these are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my experience, they may not reflect the whole meaning of the verse.
I'm including You Tube Video clips on caregiving that I found interesting, inspirational, or might be helpful to others, but am not responsible for the content in the videos. Always check first with a physician before trying any suggestions mentioned.

Caregiving Video: Elder Care Bathroom Safety-Where to Install Grab Bars
By: Cynthia Williams with MothersKeepers.com via You Tube



Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog