How Do I Handle This?

No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us and His love is perfected in us. 1 John 4:12

Sure I said that my dad could come live with us, but how do I handle this? I'm not a medical professional. I don't have the slightest idea of what I'm doing...but God does. He knows what should be done. He knows what should be said, whether it's an apology for a brief impatient reaction or acknowledging that it's got to be hard that things aren't the way my dad is used to.

Fortunately for me, God sees the Big Picture and knew that what I lack in expertise, that He has more than provided for in a supportive husband, supportive family, research on the internet for uncertainties, caring in-home professionals, and an outstanding team of medical doctors all willing to assist within their particular field of expertise.

At some point, I realized I'm not doing it all by myself. God has provided these people to assist me in caring for my dad. I feel so blessed to have my dad here with me. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us and His love is perfected in us. 1 John 4:12

Since these are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my experience, they may not reflect the whole meaning of the verse.

I'm including You Tube Video clips on caregiving that I found interesting, inspirational, or might be helpful to others, but am not responsible for the content in the videos. Always check first with a physician before trying any suggestions mentioned.


These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Caregiving Video: Senior Caregiving: How to Create Joy/Amy Goyer Vlog
By: Amy Goyer Vlog through AARP via You Tube





Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog