Back to Dad-Glasses

My son, if you receive My words, And treasure My commands within you, So that you incline your ear to wisdom, And apply your heart to understanding; Yes, if you cry out for discernment, and lift up your voice for understanding, If you seek her as silver, And search for her as for hidden treasures; Then you will understand the fear of the Lord, And find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth comes knowledge and understanding; He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly: He guards the paths of justice, And preserves the way of His saints. Then you will understand righteousness and justice, Equity and every good path. Proverbs 2:1-9

My husband went with my dad to the Veteran's Clinic to get his eyes tested. Afterward, they ordered Dad a new pair of glasses. Sometime after they came, we took Dad back to the Eye Clinic to get his eyes adjusted.

Dad has several pairs of older glasses. I picked up the ones I could find, because I couldn't tell which pair was the newer pair and which was the older ones. We went over to the Eye Clinic. Unfortunately, all the glasses I had taken over were the older pairs. We were uncertain if his new glasses had gotten lost or misplaced, so we ended up ordering Dad a new pair of glasses.

When we took Dad back to his room, my husband found his new pair of glasses. Now, Dad is going to have enough glasses to lose, misplace, and still have some to wear!

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog