My Dad was a Very Honorable Man!

Lord I have loved the habitation of Thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth. Psalm 26:8

Although it wasn't always easy for my dad to share his love for family members, he was a very honorable man! In think that in how my dad was raised, being a good provider, a good example, and being someone you could depend on was the way you showed others he loved them. Knowing this made it easier when I didn't always hear those words.

It makes me focus more on the example my dad was. He was a hard worker and had a giving heart. I remember when his lemon or orange trees would have an abundance of fruit, my dad would gather it up and share it with people at the local Senior Center. My dad had certificates galore hanging on his office wall in his previous house of all the difference charities he donated to. 

Dad was an honest man and people knew him to be very trustworthy. In a time when people change their values according to what is currently approved of by those who tweet hatred and resentment toward others, my dad was a role model. I think my dad's honorable qualities show his love to his family that he had modeled for them throughout his life!

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog