Lunch With a Friend

1 Corinthians 15: 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

I went to lunch with a friend on the particular weekend we meet each month. I had decided to get Chicken Fried Steak, since my dad liked it so much. I like it too, but don't usually eat it often, because I have high cholesterol. This was the second time I've eaten Chicken Fried Steak in a the last week and a half.

The friend asked how I was doing and I said fine. I wanted to tell her about the excellent service we got from the funeral service that was recommended to us. That's all it took. It seemed that once I started, I told detail after detail, when they hadn't been requested.

You would think that sharing all that information would leave me feeling better, but it just left me feeling drained. I need to remember to put this grief into Christ's very capable hands.

Care Giving Tips Video:
By: 
Always Check with a Doctor before Implementing the Suggestions in a Video!

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog