Pains in My Head that Christ Takes Away

Matthew 11: 28 Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

I always got frustrated when I would see shows or hear of people being money-grubby after the loss of a family member. I never wanted to be this way, but Dad left the money in my name, I think knowing that I would disperse it like he would have wanted.

The thing is, when I was dealing with how to do this with minimal instruction from my dad before he passed, it would weigh on me and go through my mind over and over, trying to make the right decisions on Dad's behalf. Inevitably, I would get pains in my head.

One time, I thought it was because I hadn't had enough salt, since my cardiologist told me that I don't tend to get enough. So, I, having a tendency to overcompensate, ate about half a bag or so of tortilla chips. Not only did I still have the pains in my head, but my stomach didn't feel so good, either.  I have found that when I get the pains in my head when dealing with my dad's finances or possessions, I have to keep turning it over to Christ, Who doesn't want me to worry about things. If I turned more things over into His very capable hands, I probably wouldn't get the pains in my head. 


Because these posts are examples of how I've applied these Bible verses to my life, they don't necessarily reflect the whole meaning of the Bible verse/s. Debbie


Care Giving Tips Video:
By: 
Always Check with a Doctor before Implementing the Suggestions in a Video!

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog