Woofing Down My Food

1 Timothy 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 

Last night, as I lay in bed, I realized that I put the wrong dates on 6 to 8 of my posts about my dad's "passing". See it's easier for me to say "passing" than to say "passing away" or to say "death." I've got a ways to go in the healing process.

Anyway, I had a turkey/cheese wrap I was going to eat for lunch, mainly because it had been there  for some time and I didn't want it to spoil. As I read all the post topics while I was correcting the dates on them, I had eaten both halves of the wraps in about 4 or 5 minutes. 
Now, I'm usually a pretty fast eater, but this level of woofing down food defies anything I've done in the past. It took me a few minutes to prayerfully ponder it, before realizing that it's reading all these topics about my dad's "passing." O.K. Don't be hard on me! I'm just praying my way through all of this. I think I'm doing fine and then Christ shows me that I'm just going through the motions of doing fine. I need to be more prayerful about putting all the stress and grief in Christ's very capable hands.

Care Giving Tips Video:
By: 
Always Check with a Doctor before Implementing the Suggestions in a Video!

These Are Other Blogs I Felt Led to Write:

Relate2TheBible Podcast

Christ's Grace Abounds

Share the Joy Blog